Saturday, December 18, 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR: DAY 19


There are now less than a week's worth of doors to open on the advent calendar before THE BIG DAY!! So, behind today's door is:



Paula of PinkBow. Paula's blog is filled with wonderful photographs which give the reader an insight into her life, from her vintage-inspired outfits to her Life In Pictures series. I never fail to smile when I see a new post on Paula's blog as her talent for photography means that every post is a treat. If you haven't already discovered PinkBow, make sure you go and explore it, after you have read Paula's answers to my five questions:


How long have you been blogging and why did you first start?

I've had my blog for two years now. I was always an avid scrapbooker-er, keeping images of what inspired me. And of course I have always loved fashion since I was very young. So starting my own blog seemed a natural progression to document these loves.

What inspires you?

So many things! Things around me. People around me. Books, films, music and people on the street. I am definitely more inspired by personal style than what is "in fashion".

What do you get up to when you’re not blogging?

I guess a lot of my life ends up on the blog - I enjoy travelling & visiting new places, eating nice food, shopping at flea-markets. So many things!

What three things are top of your Christmas list this year?

You know, I actually don't have a Christmas list this year. I'm visiting Barcelona just before Christmas and have been given some money in advance to treat myself. So a bit different to the norm this year.

Christmas is all about family and traditions, what traditions do you have for Christmas?

I couldn't agree more! My Christmas starts with the decorating of the tree. I always have some festive days out planned. And every year my dad and I go out for a few hours on Christmas Eve to visit Bettys Tea Rooms.


Thank you so much Paula, for answering my questions. If you want to see who else has been featured behind the doors of my virtual advent calendar, you can here. Make sure, too, to check out PinkBow and to come back tomorrow for another blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment