Thursday, December 16, 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR: DAY 17


Behind today's virtual door is:



Maria, one half of Frills 'n' Spills. Maria writes her blog with her house-mate Danni  and together they share their outfits, photographs, recipes and fun musings. As they themselves put it, "If you like all things sweet, stylish and down to earth, read on!"


Here are Maria's answers to my five questions:



How long have you been blogging and why did you first start?

Since 1st October 2009, so just over a year I was reading a lot of blogs and often thought that I had something to contribute so I asked Danni, one of my best friends and house-mate, whether she wanted to write a blog with me and Frills 'n' Spills was born!

What inspires you?

I am inspired by a LOT of things but I think my friends and family and other bloggers inspire me :)

What do you get up to when you’re not blogging?

I watch trashy TV; Gossip Girl is my favourite but also shows like ANTM and I spend time with my friends, family and my lovely boyfriend (and often photographer!) Mark.

What three things are top of your Christmas list this year?

I would love some new books to read and also some scented candles- they are my new addiction! A few bargains in the January sales would be nice too ;)

Christmas is all about family and traditions, what traditions do you have for Christmas?

It's just all about spending time with the people I love, eating lots of good food and watching TOTP on telly!


Thank you Maria for answering my questions. Check out Maria's blog and remember to come back tomorrow for another blogger profile behind the eighteenth door.

No comments:

Post a Comment