Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Was I Wearing: colour blocking

There are two positive points to having finished the 30 for 30 Challange: first, I have everything else in my wardrobe to play with and second, I can shop again!! And shop, I did. I will explain more about my little "spree" in another post but let me just say, if you live near to a Gap store - go check out their current sale. For those who don't think Gap is really their style, think again. Gap isn't really about being one particular style, the key to shopping in Gap is realising that they sell well-made and reasonably priced basics which create the foundation of a wardrobe and provide the perfect pieces for layering.

Anywho, back to one of the very first outfits I put together after the 30 for 30 challenge and taking inspiration from the trend for colour blocking for Spring Summer 2011:

Source

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment