Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Day in the Life #3

Last Thursday (24 March) the day of the exhibition for Samsung's The Now Project arrived. The culmination of a month of taking photographs of a perceived now. The day also happened to coincide with the day my (super stylish) sis wanted us to go to The Ideal Home Show at Earls Court. So I made a day of it. Seeing as it was the day when the photographs I had taken on my Samsung Wave II would be exhibited, I thought it only fitting that I should leave the DSLR at home and document the day on my mobile. Plus, it's always nice to have a day out without a clunky camera in tow - a bit unusual, too, for a blogger!

So here is my day in photos:

8.20am - the sun is already out when I arrive at the railway station:


9.20am - enjoy a coffee on the train, after painting my nails with Models Own in Lilac Dream:

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment