Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blogger Awards: My Stylish Life

Today's post is a little different to usual - as I've been awarded not just one but two awards from fellow bloggers which is rather lovely:





Once nominated for either of these awards, I have to: 

Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award;
Share 7 things about yourself;
Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers; and
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Sources: left and right

1. Pearls

I love pearls. Strings of pearls. Pearl earrings. Pearl ring. If it has a pearl on it – or more than one – I will probably want it!! I remember that my mum had a string of freshwater pearls when I was a little girl and I loved them. She let me wear them for the ball at the end of my GCSE year and it felt like she’d lent me the crown jewels (yes – I led a very sheltered life!).

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment