Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wardrobe Update: Flares

This is the start of what I expect will become a bit of a regular series for me. Does everyone appreciate the series on here? Or are they utterly bored with the concept already? Personally, I like them. I like them on the blogs I read and I like to write them as they are something I can prepare in advance for periods when I might not be able to blog so much but you can still have something new to see and some pretty clothes to look at! Win win, I say!! But, please, let me know your thoughts.

Flares on the catwalks at Topshop Unique, Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton

'70s styling was all over the catwalks at the end of last year, indicating a spring and summer filled with nostalgic dressing. When I read The Online Stylists post in which she wondered if she'd be donning flares again this spring, I knew I had found the inspiration for my first post in this series. Flares have been finding their way onto the high street for the past few months now, and as the warmer weather, hopefully, approaches I am being to dream of pairing my wedges with flared jeans for a real retro look.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment