Sunday, April 17, 2011

This Week I Bought...

Last weekend the UK was bathed in beautiful sunshine and all I wanted to do was run out and buy lots of brand new summer clothes. Of course, I exercised a little willpower but after brunch with a girlfriend on Sunday, I decided that a couple of new things would be alright. Particularly if I found some bargains. And I did.

When in pursuit of value-for-money summer attire, I always make a beeline for H&M. Their summer collections never disappoint. You might remember that back while snow was still lying fresh on the ground in January, I was picking out my favourite things in their Spring Summer Catalogue?

Last summer, I spent weeks months searching for the "perfect" maxi dress until Very.co.uk very kindly gifted me this gorgeous patterned bandeau Rare maxi dress. Which incidentally, is the dress I wore for the aforementioned brunch.

I don't know about you but a bandeau maxi dress has just never seem appropriate for work, so my requirements for a maxi this summer are something that I might be able to wear to the office on a "dress-down-Friday". So when I saw this navy maxi in a slightly heavier jersey material, I knew I had found "the one":

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment