Friday, April 15, 2011

Beauty review: Quickies Nail Polish remover wipes


Bottles of nail polish remover are without a doubt the best way in which to take off that five day old chipped manicure. But when on holiday, another bottle of liquids is just not going to make it into my already over stuffed toiletries bag, so instead I like to take nail polish remover pads. I've tried a fair few in my time too. Recently I tried Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover Pads. Cheap they might be, but effective they most certainly are not. It took me two pads to remove the polish from one nail! So move over Boots' Pads and make way for Quickies Nail Polish Remover Pads. These are a little more expensive and the box is slightly bigger but it took me just two pads to remove the polish from both hands! Now that's some hard working pads! And they'll last more than one manicure.

Which brand would you recommend for removing my weekly mani?

No comments:

Post a Comment