Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Holiday Inspiration: Footwear


Source


Next month I am heading to Ibiza for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. I cannot wait. A little sun, a little partying: what's not to love? But before I get there, I need to sort out a summer wardrobe, something which I have had very little need of here for nearly a year! So I decided to do a little internet browsing and see what I came up with by way of inspiration. Of course, footwear is always the very first thing I consider when packing is concerned:

Last summer I discovered wedges. I seriously do not know how I survived summers without wedges: they are easy to walk in and add a little glamour to any outfit. So in my internet search, I found these little beauties:


Having found these wedges by Ravel, I decided to check out the rest of their summer collection and found these sandals:

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment