Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GUEST POST: STYLE ICON: Fearne Cotton

It's that time again, Style Icon time. This week's Style Icon comes from Eve Maria who writes my new blog must-read: A Handful of Dust. Be sure to check out Eve's polyvore sets which demonstrate of very cute sense of style and her Changing Room Subterfuge series.


Eve Maria is a philosophy post-grad student who blogs on the side, she told me,


"One of the reasons I love fashion blogging is that while my uni studies demand critical thinking, fashion blogging allows me to be creative and stimulates my artistic side. I've just (this week!) bought a Panasonic Lumix G10 DSLR so I'm looking forward to making outfit posts on the blog bigger and better."

This week Eve Maria has chosen Fearne Cotton as her Style Icon:
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment