Thursday, February 17, 2011

LFW Special: What's in my bag?


Tomorrow I am off to London for the weekend to catch up with some old friends from my uni days but that's not before I've dropped in on Somerset House to soak up the atmosphere of London Fashion Week!! To say I am excited would be an understatement. A huge understatement.

For the past two seasons my application for Fashion Week has been accepted but something has prevented me from being in the capital every time. This year, I will be there.

So tonight I am packing my bags for a fun-filled weekend away. For ages now I have been meaning to do a "what's in my bag?" post, as many other bloggers have done. But my bag is usually so filled to the brim with pointless rubbish that it would not make for a very interesting post at all. Tonight, though, I have actually cleared out the crap and have - what I think - are the essentials for a day at London Fashion Week:


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment