Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How to... pack for a mini break

Before heading off to Paris last October I posted about my approach to a capsule wardrobe. I did manage it – to a certain extent that time. This weekend I am off on a mini break to Glasgow for three nights – it was my present to the boyf for Christmas! Gvien that I am currently undertaking the 30 for 30 challenge, I have been thinking about a capsule wardrobe for my trip. This time the emphasis is on making as many outfits out of as a small a number of pieces of clothing as is possible which will thereby leave me enough room for extras, like straighteners and toiletries. This also ties in, of course, with the Friend Friday posts which discussed the idea of pre-planning outfits, so with this in mind, I have had a go at pre-planning the outfits for my weekend away:

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment