Monday, February 21, 2011

LFW #1: Backstage at Jasper Garvida

*Please be warned: this post is VERY photo heavy! Enjoy!

Last Friday I had the opportunity to go to London Fashion Week and for the first season in three, I was actually in London. With my press pass in one hand and my camera in the other, I tottered off to Somerset House. I wasn't able to stay for long as I was meeting friends but I was there for long enough to meet the lovely Amanda - aka The Online Stylist - and to sneak backstage with her (thank you so so much, Emma and Hannah of Push PR) at Jasper Garvida to get a peek at the collection before it hit the runway!

The minute we walked into the backstage area at Jasper Garvida - once I had gotten over the whole wide-eyed (and mouth!) excitement of actually being there - I was drawn to one dress:



Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment