Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Love Blog



...........Have you caught the love bug yet? Vals day is tomorrow. If you haven't I suggest you go out and catch it. It's so sad, someone's msn screen name today is - "Cupid, draw back your bow and let your arrow go straight to my lovers heart for me!!" . Owkayyyy hehe...it's cute though let me not hate. Another friend also told me that she was in court in Lagos and a lawyer's matter was adjourned to February 14th and the idiot told the judge "My Lordship but that is Valentines Day" lollllll how cheeky! Nigerians - TRUE STORY!

So Val's day (wiki) is here and there are all sorts going on. Before I engage in the global weekly activities, I'll just highlight a couple of things:

  • Congrats to Mary J. Blige - my girl for life hehe! She took 5 grammy's home (single + album combined) at least I hope I counted em well! She's done so well for herself I am so so proud I can't understand lol. Will Blog on the Grammy's later this week with pics. See their site for results here.

  • Please vote for your Best Nollywood Actor on Naijavixen's blog (on the right hand side). Vote wisely - not cos of his looks BUT his acting, how he acts his different roles - Jim Iyke - hint hint! Can't believe you would vote Chidi Mokeme over him just cos he's cuter lolol oh well...) She also has a couple of valentines party flyers so check 'em out (Page 1) and (Page 2).
  • Some news - INEC disqualifies Atiku and 5 others (read here)

  • Watch the Femi Pedro campaign below (quite catchy):


Oh dear oh dear, God help us anyway such a nice AD but hmmm.

  • More politricks - election news

  • Aderemi is back and his recent post is so amazing on like a photo gallery of African Kings - I found it interesting probably cos I am into African Mythology and never really find the chance to read about it. Acculturation in Ipetumodu caused this - QC girls u feel me! I have a link to the pics here. PLS CHECK THEM OUT EVEN IF U DONT READ THE TEXT, JUST CLICK NEXT :o) Soul Bro this is for you especially - Paparazzo!
  • More news - 15 countries to Benefit from UN $85m Emergency fund - Naija is not on that list oh. Can we blame the UN, we are a rich country actually it's just we don't see the money everywhere.

  • Laspapi is a lucky man - he's been meeting up with some successful beauties and interviewing them - Funmi, Agatha and Bolanle - lucky for some.

  • Finally, Snazzy has two very interesting posts I like - The "10 signs you've been away from Nig too long" (Ignore him, he's still getting over the aphrodisiac) and "The Movie Challenge" (look at the list on his post to find out if you've seen more of those movies than him). I have seen about 102-103 not bad huh. Think someone saw 185 - LOSER, GET A LIFE lol

I ain't finished yet - Now for My Valentines Special:

  • Jide Alakija's Valentine Portrait Sessions (6th Feb - Sunday 18th Feb)


He Says:

Looking for something different to give your loved ones this year? As a special offer for Valentines day three London Professional photographers have teamed up to offer stylised portraits of you alone or together.

For more info, check out his site or the page on facebook.

  • For the majority of Vals parties, check out Naijavixen's blog but I have a few flyers below - ENJOY!

Events in Naija and Yankee:



Let's wait and see what Google will have as their front page icon tomoz hehe! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (14 kisses - mushy)

No comments:

Post a Comment