Thursday, February 1, 2007

Fortunate February

.......Couldn't think of a title. Perhaps you guys need to help me out with titles. Anyway happy February and hope it brings you some fortune! :o) So you all are looking for me eh?! Calm down, calm down keep your knickers on! LOL I am around, was just busy compiling my post for the week.


As from next week, I will feature a guest writer - Suzy Peaches - on my blog and she will take over my blog on Thursdays, weekly. So look forward to that.

Now, for some February Funnies:

  • Someone sent this to me -- The next time you are flying and someone keeps bothering you in the next seat just pull out your laptop and go to this website (making sure they see it)......This will keep them quiet for some time!!! HILARIOUS

  • There should never be a reason to be bored online with websites like www.freakingnews.com very funny stuff on there. P.S. the news is NOT authentic.

  • I Wonder If I Take You Home by Lisa Lisa - I found the video on YouTube, I was sooo happy. If you don't know this song, no comment! See video below:


Also, Introducing...... Naij - A Documentary: It is a forthcoming film which shows us the transition of Nigeria from a British Colony to an Oil State by highlighting the key events that shaped that journey. The story is constructed using a combination of archive footage, reconstructions / animations, interviews, voiceovers and new original material.


See the trailer here


The film will be premiered in London in early 2007 to an invited audience. Looks like it will be very moving. If you would like an invitation or further information, please email actualize@hushmail.com


  • There is a story on the world's oldest woman here. We women certainly live longer than men, probably because we talk too damn much! Heheheh, that's good though. Speaking of which, please watch this space for my next post titled -- 'Ridiculous Things We Do' -- It details some of the most ridiculous things we ladies have done for the opposite sex and gives a few case studies. It should be a laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment