Wednesday, February 28, 2007

HURRRAHHHHH!!



...........Naija to the Core is 1 today!!

CONGRATULATIONS ORE M'OWO RE WA!! Hehehehe - rah (as in razz). Ooooh I'm so excited I can't even blog (hehehe looking for a good excuse to run away and not blog today but too many eyes watching lol).

My Blog is a year old today, literally it isn't as I actually started my first blog-post in May so we have another birthday to celebrate hehehe - any excuse to drink up! So free Mojitos for all readers, just put it on my tab.

I am actually quite impressed - I stuck with it for a whole year. Some of you may know I am one of those multi-multi-taskers, wanting to do too many things and then hardly get any of the tasks complete but blogging seems to be a keen hobby or call it a habit of mine.

I have had my highs:




And my Lows:

I have had some funny things too cos I like to see myself as a lively happy comical person:


Things for the chicks and the lads:


A lot of times I also found myself running away and coming back hehehe (my favourite past-time):

Honestly, I am quite proud of myself, quite chuffed. Some may say my style of writing has changed a bit, I believe I put passion into some of the articles depending on what I am writing about and that is not to say I only did that in the past. I love blogging so hopefully I will be celebrating my BlogDay this time next year. I will give freebies and party-packs tomorrow, to all who came here for awoof stuvvs.

But I strongly advise you guys to read all or some of the links I have put in and colour-coded for you with my time and effort hehe. But yes, go through my selected posts and comment if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment