Monday, June 20, 2011

Mani of the Week: Boots No 7 in Tangy


This week's mani is Boots No 7's Tangy. A gorgeously richly pigmented orange coral colour which is just perfect for the summer and against tanned and pale skins alike. The polish is opaque after one coat and two coats extend the life of the mani for a week. This polish has firmly earned its place in my summer make-up bag.

What colour is your mani this week?

PS:

Have you entered my giveaway to win a fabulous pair of Oasis New Vintage earrings? If not, make sure you do so right away!! You can’t win, if you don’t enter!

AND, if you have already voted for me in the Filofax Facebook Blogger Style Off, thank you. If you haven’t voted for me yet, please do go and vote for me and will be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment