Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blogger Style Icon: Amanda, aka The Online Stylist

Source

For a long while now I have been wondering how to move forward with the Style Icon series which has run on this blog for nearly 18 months. A few people suggested to me that I feature bloggers who are style icons as it seems that more and more often bloggers are influencing our style choices (something which is discussed and encouraged in many of the Friend Friday posts). Last month, I found myself lusting after a dress posted by Amanda, of The Online Stylist, and then buying the dress in question. Then it turned out that I was not the only one to be influenced by The Online Stylist: turns out the lovely lady behind Looking Fab at Any Age was also inspired to go purchase a dress, after seeing it on Amanda. So it seemed only right that Amanda be the first fashion blogger to be featured in the new and improved Style Icon posts:

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment