Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Holiday Essentials #1


My number one holiday essential has to be, these Havaiana fit sandals:


I have worn them literally non-stop since I got them in the post from Spartoo at the beginning of May. I wore them the whole time in Ibiza and again last weekend in Valencia. They combine the ease of flip flops and jelly sandals and are comfortable and practical all at the same time. All for £24 - can't be too bad?!

What is your holiday essential?

PS:

Have you entered my giveaway to win a fabulous pair of Oasis New Vintage earrings? If not, make sure you do so right away!! You can’t win, if you don’t enter!

AND, if you have already voted for me in the Filofax Facebook Blogger Style Off, thank you. If you haven’t voted for me yet, please do go and vote for me and will be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment