Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Great Wardrobe Detox: Part 1



When I mentioned in yesterday's Friend Friday post that I was planning a Wardrobe Detox everyone seemed more interested in this than my answers to the questions. I was so glad that I had mentioned it, as it has help to encourage me to get on and do it. Do you find that, that telling someone you intend to do something means that you're more likely to do it? I do all the time. It means that I'm more accountable than if I just told myself I'd do it. Anyway...

Ever looked about your bedroom/dressing room/apartment and wondered how all of those clothes got everywhere? I have. Countless times. This past week it has become such a problem that no matter where I turn there seem to be piles of clothes EVERYWHERE:



Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment