Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Singing In The Rain


With the winter upon us again, here in the UK, and memories of last winter's snow and rain not quite a distant memory, I got to thinking about my choice of footwear for the coming inclement weather. My usual choice of ballet pumps and heels are highly unsuitable for the wet and cold so I have decide that in order to indulge in a favourite childhood pleasure of mine:

we heart it

Yep, you got it, jumping in puddles!! I have decided to invest in a pair of Hunter wellington boots. I just can't decide between these:


Or these:


What I do know is that I have to get a pair of these liners, as they'll make sure that my boots are right on trend:

I'll be in good company with my shiny new Hunter wellies. Kate Moss is a huge fan of these fantastic plastic booties:


Amongst others:


Of course, Hunter wellington boots are not the only ones available for the wet. If you're looking for something a little more bright and colourful, grab yourself a pair of these:


Or add some polka dots to your wet weather wardrobe with these:


How will you be keeping your feet warm and dry this winter time?

No comments:

Post a Comment