Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mani of the Week: Models Own Champagne


I got an amazing parcel in the post a couple of weeks ago. Five nail polishes from Models Own. I took advantage of their offer of £7 off when you buy 5 polishes. This is the first of that parcel that I decided to try out.

This is such a party season shade. And named Champagne, it automatically gets me in the party mood. The sparkles only help to increase the festive flavour of this polish.

It looks a much more silver in "real life" rather than the gold undertones in the photo. It was ultra fast drying and I managed two thin coats which I am hoping will see me through to the weekend.

Have you tried Models Own's huge selection of polishes? Did you know that they have recently launched a collection of nail art pens in collaboration with WAH? I have to wait till pay day to treat myself but as soon as I do, expect a review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment