Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Yahooze!

You know I just had to go there. Anyway HAPPY NEW MONTH! Here is our pic of the month a.k.a you know you're ghetto when your baby looks like this! Too trendy for me. This person is actually someone I know, when she was younger hehehe


Anyways, I have been extremely busy at work as of late so it's not very easy blogging, you don't want Mona to get the sack and become a compulsive blogger, stalking you guys to read so just allow me o......

So, Yahooze! Who would I be if I didn't talk about the word (especially with the crazy song lol, it's cool though). Who can give me a definition of Yahooze anyway?

We need to upload it on to Wikipedia or something mennn. Also check out http://www.yahooze.org/ [Connecting people to Dollars, Naira and Pounds] LOLOL


I have the song here for you to download, the link is available for 7 days only!! I'll put it on a song player after its expired so you can listen to it streaming on here.

Here is a small video clip incase you still don't know what they're on about:

I am also enjoying the Lagbaja - Never Far Away video/song this week, I know it's not as spanking new but it's really nice:


PSsssst, in case you haven't seen or heard, check out NigeriaFM.com (me likey)


Finally, I'm also shouting out to my blogger friend Snazzy a.k.a Naijanaz, he has some interesting and intellectual posts - some very articulate, some utterly random but he's cool ;o) or maybe this is just an a*se kissage as a result of missing out on so many of his posts recently. Don't worry, I'll be back to Blogville soon - yahooze matey.

No comments:

Post a Comment