Friday, August 17, 2007

Some People Have Time!


Idleness is a disease I pray I never catch!

I guess when people do things in their spare/idle time, it means they are no longer IDLE. Hence, the result is some idle-influenced act of randomness, stupidity or even innovation some times. Today I will focus on the random and silly/stupid results of peoples' idleness.

Same Guy Video - Idle or Random?
This is a rendition of Usher and R. Kelly's Same Girl (should it be R.Kelly then Usher, or Usher then R. Kelly? Anyway Usher is hotter so Usher's name comes first in my books)





Nigerian Police Acting Up Big Time - Idle or Random?
You would think that by now, they would focus on more important things than arrest a bunch of women they deem prostitutes - HISS. See full story here


Mona giving out a site for Free Texts to NIG - Idle or Random?

Frankly, I think this is the best thing since Agege bread. You all should be thankful and no I was not idle when I came across it. Check it out - ClickNigeria



Production of a Nollywood movie with a Difference - Certainly Not Random or Idle, in fact a strong requirement!
Check out Twisted - The Movie, showing at Odeon in the UK on September 14th and coming out soon. See the site for trailers, etc.

***Alleged Rumour***Duayne Martin comes out and ends 11 year marriage saying he is GAY - Utterly random, I bet the TMZ Staff (news reporters) had a lot of IDLE time.
Posted Jul 17th 2007 2:01PM by TMZ Staff





Duane Martin Comes Out: Ends
Eleven-Year Marriage With Tisha Campbell Duane Martin and Tisha Campbell thought their love was a match made in heaven. By Hollywood 's standards, it was. Married August 17, 1996, the couple transcended the norm for celebrity marriages, most lasting on average about three years.
But not theirs. Their nuptials are coming to an end.

The 37-year-old Martin announced to his wife a love affair with another male actor. This news devastated Tisha, 38. "It was the biggest shock of my life," Campbell says. "I've heard women say they didn't know their man was gay or bi and I wondered how they didn't know. But I really didn't have a clue." Tisha expressed outrage but she was no saint either. She also had previously acknowledged engaging in an alternative lifestyle during their marriage. The couple has a six year old son, Zen.


***NOTE: This is an Alleged Rumour***


Big Brother Africa Interior Pics







Source - Naijagal

No comments:

Post a Comment