Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Felabration, Beyonce does a Kelly Rowland and Naija Humour


No there's no public holiday in Blogville, some people have just been ultra busy. I mean I've had stuff to blog but time, I don't have, so we have to make do, sadly.

I'd like to update you all on Felabration, a celebration of Fela's 10th year remembrance. First we had
Felaversation (check it out, fabulous) and now Felabration.

The Felabration website does not seem to have much on there but is worth checking out! For those of you who have never seen him perform or seen his music videos hehe, they had a music video on there but took it off. But I have found some for you. This first video is so cool, now you know where Tony Tetuila got the chorus in the song Wetin Dey aka Mukulu (my favourite Naija song ever). Anyways.....

Documentary on Fela



Pictography on Baba 70 :o)




Rewind - BACK IN THE DAY - Visit to Fela's Shrine in Lagos (must watch)




Tis cool! :o)


Another reason, why I may have disappeared is because of the horrid English weather. How do you call this summer? Flooding and what not?! Hiss, let me not even start. Anyway a new designer line is coming out, with shoes catering for the British Summer. Check out a picture of some of the shoes - groovy huh?




If you need the details of the designer, please get in touch with Suzy Peaches, I have her number.

Naija Humour! (click to enlarge)


  • Happy Birthday Bella Naija - she is celebrating so leave her a message :o)

Lastly and probably the most interesting of all, this week in Orlando:


If Kelly Rowland can faint on stage, Beyonce can tumble down stage too (it's all love B! ;o) hehe see below:


No comments:

Post a Comment