Monday, March 12, 2007

It's On You.....

........Are you wondering what the title of this post means? So am I, but I've decided to put my title as whatever comes into my head when I start blogging and this is it! So deal with it. LOL - will be doing that for the next few posts so expect some eccentricity or even cyncism hehehe.

So, where have I been? M.I.A. of course. Let's just all agree it is one of my favourite past times so no point looking for me - the milklady always returns as well as she delivers! Big LOL!

This week, I have a lot for you :o) you'll be pleased to know. I hope you had a good weekend, I was a little under the weather but I'm good now.

  • Been a while since I've been in Blogville, but Snazzy has some good stuff especially on and the Yar'adua rumour and a Naija Discussion Series. Anyways the BBC clarified the rumour here.


  • I found this video hilarious - on office workers on drugs/at the extreme. Shey you are looking for efficiency hehe - watch here

  • Careers in Africa - Global Career Company is an international recruitment consultancy that focuses on recruiting high calibre talent into Africa. The Careers in Africa initiative brings together a group of the best talent in the marketplace with leading employers. Participating companies at this year's summit include: Shell, Standard Bank, Celtel, Coca-Cola, ExxonMobil, Cisco, Vodacom, Heineken, Chevron.

    The Careers in Africa UK Recruitment Summit, an invitation-only event features pre-scheduled interviews, presentations, and networking sessions with up to 40 leading employers from across Africa.




    It will take place in London on May 4th – 7th, 2007 where senior company executives will be interviewing a select group of candidates across a range of industries and functions for immediate roles within their organisations.

    For more information, companies attending, what to expect at the summit and to apply, please visit http://www.careersinafrica.com/ by March 18th, 2007. Don't miss your opportunity to work with the best in Africa.


  • I found this bizarre - The K foundation burnt £1 million pounds in cash in 1994. Find out why here


  • Must Ghana Go? Is the real question - Ghana must go bags are in fashion oh - courtesy of Louis Vuitton.




  • So please get yours cheap from Naija and pimp your look up.

  • For those interested in Art, I got an email about an Art Exhibition in Minneapolis, MN on the 16th of March. More details at
    www.icypr.com




  • Who is loving the new PRADA PHONE BY LG?? Designers are doing big things - see pic:



    A lot of competiton this year oh - with the Applie iPhone and all. More details of the Prada phone here.


  • As you know, the V-Monologues are back. See flyer below.



  • Un-Sexy! That is how I feel when I watch the Beyonce/Shakira video. KAI! Check it out:



  • It's all about Women this year! Ladies, please check out www.internationalwomensday.com for resources and info.


  • Question - Who can get hold of the abolition of slave trade programme they aired on Channel 4 last night? Apparently it had Nigeria and Nigerians - quite interested so please holler


  • PLEASE COME BACK FOR MORE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment