Tuesday, March 6, 2007

All About Jay Kay

............I failed! I didn't fulfil my promise because I was without internet access!

Excuses excuses but it's true sha. Well it's been a loooooong week, it feels like Thursday and it's just Tuesday.

Anyways Happy Independence Day Ghana - More later

I bring Jay Kay: OK into the Bloglight today. He's been in the limelight for a while now, running for governor and all that but as I have joined his campaign, I have dedicated this post to him.



JIMI AGBAJE is a good/disciplined/ethical man and I am sure Lagos state will see substantial changes if he makes governor :o) Please read more about him here

Let me share his campaign videos first, watch them on YouTube:

(i) Who is the man....Jimi Agbaje Is The Man




(ii) Jimi Agbaje For Lagos State Governor 2007


I will upload his campaign jingles soon (nice yoruba music) for you to dance to :o)

His Slogan is - Caring. Thinking. Working. This depicts the type of man he is - an elect and well meaning public servant. He certainly fits the bill in and for Lagos State. Join his campaign @ www.jimiagbaje.com

Read his manifesto below:


Dear concerned citizen,

In the eight years ending May 2007, about Six Billion dollars, or two thirds of a trillion Naira (N600,000,000,000) would have been spent by the Lagos State Government.

My name is Jimi Agbaje, visit my website,
www.jimiagbaje.com, and find out how I would spend that sort of money. While on the website you can join in our campaign, and personally take the first step to make Lagos Work!

Alternatively join me, at an interactive session on a New Thinking for a New Lagos, at 4.00 pm at The Lagoon, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos on Sunday, the 4th of March, 2007. Alternatively watch me live on AIT at 4pm local Nigerian television and DSTV satellite television.

Jimi Agbaje

This post is intended to reach out to those youths in the so-called diaspora to make them aware of this campaign - Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment