Tuesday, May 30, 2006

SCANDALOUS.........


Whenever I want to put something up here, I get distracted by a new bulletin or new find that I just have to share! Basically, I was gonna share something totally different from this and then stumbled on this article. I don't think this is anything "anything" considering this has been happening for ages. But I guess the only good thing about it is that now, it is being publicised - let's hope things are gonna be done about it and not just people saying.

The funniest part I found in this article was where they said the girl's momma went to get the police to arrest the professor seeing as he didn't stick to the bargain i.e. even after sleeping with the student, he failed her. Hmmm something tells me that sentence is just not right, this Naij sha!!! I mean before we get to the bargain bit, I thot the whole idea was immoral? Unless that's just how they wrote it in the article and I'm making a fuss.

Funny, the person who sent me this article wondered what all the fuss was about i.e. the article, seeing as in institutions like UNILAG, there are lecturers whose doors cannot be shut i.e. literally! He mentioned a lecturer, who is not allowed to shut his office door because he has lost all the trust the insitution has for him but they need him on board because he is a brilliant lecturer.

Again, something just ain't right about that sentence! But yet again.....this Naij shavocab!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment