Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Call me the Milklady.....cos I always deliver!

LOL! Sorry about that cheesy line peeps, but I just had to go there. For those who were not privileged enough to have sat through the constant torture of cheesiest lines from UK Big Brother 5's Victor. That was one of his lines -- "My friends they call me the slick. But when I'm around the laydeez, I'm the milkman cos I always deliver. Or the plumber, cos I lay the pipe." Errrrrrr loserrrrr!

Speaking of which, Nigeria's Big Brother is almost rounding up with Joseph evicted on Sunday. I don't watch it [although I know you can on the website] but I'm constantly updated on the goings on within the house like when Maureen and Gideon had sex! Yep, you heard me SEX! Well that's my version since BBN provided sex-symbol Gideon and big boned Maureen with condoms cos it seemed like they were about to do the stuvvs or like we used to say in Q.C. back then, "they were about to DOES" [i.e. "do" but said in past tense e.g. "they were does-ing"]....language lesson for y'all haha. I now have evidence after reading Maureen's Interview.

Anywhoo, be guaranteed that that you can never get bored on Naija to the Core! I've decided to share one of my weaknesses........CAKE!


Yes, you can (for a limited period only) order cakes online to be delivered to Lagos (ONLY) and they are free. That is, not including the delivery charge of course. I rang the bakery (02071019541) to verify the credibility of this promo and the lady said the offer is still on. You can either call or email to place your order. They didn't reply my email asap so I'd rather call.

It might be worth asking for a reference or receipt as proof of payment and/or delivery when you book and if katakata bursts, just attack the Tunde Guy.

And for you yankee peeps, who knows, something could be arranged! So you see, I certainly delivered :o)

Milklady '06

No comments:

Post a Comment