Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lagos - A City At Work??



As much as I am excited to share my new article with you all, I am also deeply saddened by the news I read on the pipeline blast in Lagos a few days ago where about 200 were burned to death. For those who did not hear about this, please be informed as I strongly believe in staying well-versed with issues going on around us. You can either visit the "pipeline blast" link I inserted previously or go to the Yahoo News link. A university pal of mine also wrote a really good article on this and you can find it on the Simply4Us website - please be warned that this article contains very disturbing images :o(

That aside, I was going through one of my favourite blogs when I saw an interesting read or what I thought was a read on Lagos being a city at work. I went to the website and saw some of the most amazing photies! I think it's a book or something, and the website somewhat illustrates what the book is about and gives you a few excerpts as well. I have a keen interest in photography although I don't take pictures except my paparazzi ones when I go out (wink wink) but I do enjoy looking at interesting photographs, commenting and gaining tips on photography and photoshop. You can visit the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment