Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Ever-Efficient Blogger


That's ME! I am still yet to explain why I was away for such a long time (and let me not hear anyone say gee Mona get over it we're used to you now), it's as a result of my QLC which I will talk about soon. As Suzy Peaches is missing in action, I am gleefully taking her place.



A book called Naija bloggers Vol 1. is coming out in the near future, see Laspapi's post for more details.


BBC and Naija Bloggers

There has also been an article on the BBC on Nigerian Bloggers. Chicafricana mentions it in her most recent post and I believe this article was written by Nkem, another blogger.


No Spraying of Naira

I have also just got word that a new bill is being passed to jail Naija sprayers as this is abuse of the country's currency. Wait, okay? My friend said in her email - They Want To Kill Yoruba People! Got that right. Read about it in today's Daily Trust.

Petitions and other random stuff


  • Check out Stella Damasus Aboderin's blog here.
  • Pictures and details of the 2007 London African Music Festival which ended yesterday here.
  • Watch out for my best-selling post titled "The Ring", coming soon ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment