Monday, November 27, 2006

No More Piss Takes

....That should be the name of all my posts this week cos frankly I should be spanked! So much for my all mouth no action. I need to win my audience back meeeen. Okay four words (lol) - watch out this week!


Deck the Halls - Gidi Style!


An almost perfect Christmas present to send to your loved ones in Lagos from England, unfortunately it's only Lagos so if you have someone outside Las Gidi, get them to drive down and pick it up from the post office! Lol okay only joking don't really know how it works but you can enquire from them via their website. Buy securely online using PayPal from just £19.99. Their other services include - cakes for Baby Showers, Weddings, Valentines Day, cookie bouquets and have and eBay shop launching soon i.e. on eBay Shops. So get-a-ordering!


Miss Nigeria USA in Atlanta



I think this was held last Saturday, yea I should have blogged about it earlier actually. I don't know who the winner is yet - or maybe I didn't navigate the site well but click here to see pictures of the event.


Terrorism - Naija Style?? (Not funny)

What is this story about?? I'ts not funny sha. Can you just imagine how they tortured the Michael Dickson! LOL he looks funny in the pic. God help us! And this story about Nigeria being a Haven for Terrorist Internet Communication?? God really help us!


Fashion Passes, Style Remains (or NOT!)




Lastly, looking back at the ThisDay Music Festival and actually finally reading the articles and pictures, I realised that Nigerians are amazing, when people said so many people overdressed I thought they were exaggerating but the next few pics you are about to see make you wonder, if Nigerians know anything about Style at all. Arrrgh! Style and fashion are totally different - Get it in your heads! Check em out here and here and for the rest click NEXT or PREVIOUS at the top. Some people sure looked good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment