Monday, September 18, 2006

LeToya Luckett


Not exactly "Naija to the Core" but I just had to share - although I won't be surprised if she has some Naija blood or a Nigerian cousin hehe.

When reading
LondonBuki's blog about Beyonce and the petition etc, I remembered LeToya who has gone from Destiny's Child to entrepreneur to solo artist! She doesn't sound bad at all and has started performing on tour. Check out her website here

You can get her album off me here (available for 7 days only) or listen online at SoundPedia. Yes oh, Bella has taught me a new thing here and if you don't get to download it before it expires, then TOUGH! You should have read my blog earlier, not so?? Okay I'll be nice.

I love Torn, maybe a bit played out now but I still love it!

How was your weekend? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment