Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Blog On....


Long long time ago, I can still remember that I meant to post a few things up....but then I got carried away with other stuff to share tra la la la ... So here goes:

MISSOSOLOGY:

During my usual spider-spinning online, I stumbled across some site www.missosology.org which is a collection of all the Miss X's i.e. Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Earth, Miss International - yeah sad I know...like how many do they want to bl**dy have? Ah, well there must be a reason. I reserve my comments on beauty pageants.

They just held the Miss Universe recently - sadly Miss Nigeria didn't win (see Bella's post) but I bring you the Nigerian Missosologies - click on their pics to read their profiles.

Tienepre Oki - Miss Nigeria - Miss Universe '06.



Omowunmi Akinnifesi - Miss Nigeria - Miss World '05.



(Miss World '06 coming soon) - sneak preview of Miss Nigeria - Miss World '06: Abiola Bashorun



Ethel Okosuns - Miss Nigeria - Miss Earth '06



Mona on Blogger AS Miss Nigeria - Miss International '05/'06 (teehee)


They didn't have a Miss Nigeria so I opted in for it :P

Anywhoo, I can imagine how all this would get to their heads, especially the winners, imagine a title like sexiest woman alive - see her pic on the website here. All this makes me want to puke lol I just had to blurt it out. RE - Miss International Queen - no comment! Go to www.pageantopolis.com if you want to see more titles or even enter.

Gosh! I may sound strange but my defence is that I was never into Barbies anyway, more into the talking computer or abacus.


AFROPUFFS:


And lastly, something to leave you guys with, one of the most random things I spotted on the web, Jamaican proverbs - http://afropuffs.net/ click on ONWARD on the front page.

Needless to say my sides hurt from so much laughter!

Peace and Blessings (my new neo-soul saying...more later) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment