Monday, July 3, 2006

Boys on Girls

Sometimes you feel like you're in front of a brick wall or like some fellow bloggers, you get what is called Writer's Block. I think that's what's been going on with our dear Mona.....I mean I've had stuff to share but they didn't really seem like the right time, like photobloggers, when you take a picture it may not look that great when you edit it but come back in a few days and it looks nice/different....so I guess my abstract views of the articles I had kept me away for a while but I'm back baby. You guys can't get rid of me that soon!

So, I found a new blog-friend today and her latest has a post with the above picture in her blog which is just perfect for the article I'm sharing so I nicked it heheh.....Yes, John Legend is dating this new Naija model, could it be love? You know what they say about these models...well, let's hope it's true love. And with regards to that, I got a forward from someone that had the following conundrum, or well I wouldn't normally call it that but here goes:


What is ABCDEFG? A Boy Can Do Everything For a Girl!!!!!!!

But what is GFEDCBA? Girl Forgets Everything Done and Catches New Boy Again!!!!!!!

This is obviously a guy's perspective before I have my fellow sisters detesting and getting furious. Amazingly, it all came together with my friend's article below after he experienced a man-bashing tirade from a couple of girls on why guy's are effedvocab:

--"I hate to generalize but I am a human being and it is what we do. We try not to but we can't help it. And our generalization is twin to our judgement and cousin to our degradation. I went to an all guys school, so no one needs to tell me that guys are bastards. I initially wanted to say that guys can be bastards but figured that, the bastard is in us, so I guess we are bastards. At the same time however, we are wonderful. Simply wonderful. If we weren't then (sorry to generalize) you women have issues, since you think we are all bastards but you jump from Femi to Chuka in the blink of an eye.
Now, the same way we are bastards but simultaneously wonderful, women are bitches. Yes, I said it... bitches. You have had that girl who you've wanted to stab because she is such a bitch. Hold on though. At the same time, women are marvelous. Marvellously crafted creatures of God. In essence, it is a universe of opposites. Good and Evil. Up and Down. Man and Woman."

Annoyingly he has a point but was he trying to tread softly while stepping on some toes here? Huh! What does anyone think? To be fair, I'm sure I've used that "GUYS ARE EFFED" line a million and one times. But girls can be effed too oh! Kai! When you hear some stuff or when you realise that girls pretend to themselves (i.e. other girls) the most, probably because of the whole "image" or "reputation" thing, I can agree on the b*tches aspect. You gastvocab to fear some girls sha. Someone once said women are their own kryptonite or greatest enemy, dunno how true it is as in 100% but I can back that statement up with a few scenarios I've come across. Does the word "pretentious" ring a bell???.....when you find something out about a friend or someone you know which you never would have imagined and she acts like butter cant melt in her mouth when you see her. Why are we like that anyway?? We being females in general? It's very strange but it makes us tick I guess.

So okay same way guys are effed (obviously not all) we can say babes are dangerous (since we're not effed heheh)

Watch out for Girls on Boys oh (guys don't think I've stopped here).

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment