Friday, July 29, 2011

Beauty Review: Dior Addict Lipstick


I'm sure you've seen the adverts starring Kate Moss for the new Dior Addict Lipsticks? Honestly, Kate Moss could probably sell me anything she advertised - I was a huge Rimmel fan during her time there. But now she is encouraging me to try something a little more luxurious and I'm happy to be easily led by the supermodel.

When I was passing through John Lewis one evening after work last week, I stopped to take a look at the Dior stand and before I knew it, I was in the make-up chair and having my face made up. I usually end up going home from a make-up trial session and removing every last drop of make-up from my face. I usually find that they have piled the make-up on and I look like one of those brides who walks down the aisle on her wedding day looking like the drag version of herself!! But not today. Not one bit. I loved the look I was given.

The minute my make-up man put the Dior Addict lipstick in Diorkiss (the shade that Moss wears in the advertising campaign) on I loved it. L-o-v-e-d. It is a wonderfully pigmented sheer lipstick and for the first time, I didn't hate a bright colour on me. Result. The consistency of the lipstick is a little like a lip gloss which means that it goes on easily but doesn't last for hours. But that only means you'll have to get out your beautifully packaged Dior lipstick to reapply!


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment