Friday, June 5, 2009

STAY TUNED!


It has been a long long time since I last updated. I presume I was burnt out by trying to blog with Nigerian Internet bandwidth, work balance, settling back in Nigeria, not having a keen interest for Nigerian news now that it is all around me, not really sure what it is ,but overall I think the blogging thing was for a season and it would be inadequate to just remain stagnant without trying to aim for the skies in whatever you do. So, as much as I enjoy sharing information, I have been looking for ways to take the whole thing to the NEXT LEVEL and all I can say is......STAY TUNED!


There will no longer be blog entries but instead, this will be more like a What's On page, until I identify what exactly I want to do with this (other things in the pipeline). So to all the people who kept asking when I would update again or whatever happened to my blog! It's still here!

Welcome to - Nigeria: What's On?!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment