Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Videobyte: Obama - Yes We Can

I must confess I have not necessarily been following The U.S. Election especially as it was Super Tuesday yesterday (see link). Unlike my fellow friends and relatives, I just catch a glimpse of updates every now and then. I am backing Obama though and I really like this video - of course because there is a lot of celeb dropping (re: name dropping) - the likes of Tatyana Ali, Scarlett Johansson, Will.I.Am, John Legend, Common, Nicole Scherzinger, Tracee Ellis Ross etc. Go Obama! YES WE CAN! P.S. Why did Nick Cannon look like he didn't want to be there?




Super Tuesday is still going on for those who are not following and Hillary Clinton and John McCain won votes in California while Barack Obama leads with 13 states alongside McCain (in a tie).


Speaking of special days, fellow blogger Lil Mama sent me this flyer for an alternative First Fridays to attend rather than the so called "stiff" First Fridays event in Lagos. Lol.


If you are in Lagos still try and go for the event sha and see for yourself.


Anyway the flyer was just an ad as the Trini First Fridays Bash has now passed but I have a free Caribbean PROMO ONLY mixtape for you to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment