Wednesday, December 12, 2007

VideoBytes: Nwantinti, Omo Alata and Naughty Girl


Tis the season to be jolly - that is why my VideoBytes this month will come in threes - as per Christmas pressies now. Call it "Celebrating Big Things outside Nig" LOL.

First Video - Nwantiti (U Drive Me Crazy) by Komo

Interesting Video.... (love the beat)





Second Video - Blak J*sus is Back with a PREMIUM RENDITION titled Omo Alata.

Featuring Iceberg Slim (Naija's own)




Third Video - Naughty Girl by Zaina (feat. Zara)



Funny enough this her flyer was in my blog folder for months, I didn't find any reason to blog about her (see myspace). Now I do - check out her Naija Party Scene and Naughty Girl Video. I love the Zara rap bit.

Okay so what do you think about these 3 artistes? Give me your feedback xx



No comments:

Post a Comment