Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yoohoo!




Guess whose birthday it is today?! Mine!!! Yip! Yip! Yippee!! Thanks to all my fans (hehe) and peeps for your texts, comments, phone calls, IMs and emails, couldn't get enough! Sorry to those who awaited a post....t'was quite busy/manic today so thankies to those who left comments in the previous post.


Now to blogging:





Although I'm really happy today, I am also really sad about the Virginia Tech Murders, may their souls rest in perfect peace. (Amen) These people did nothing wrong to the perpetrator, :o( God knows best!

Also, as it's my birthday and I've been blogging for over a year now, I am now moving into the poetic phase - yep, poetic Mona. I already wrote my first poem - IF ONLY. AGoldMine really loved it. Anyways that one is a bit coded but let's call this my debut. It's about how I feel today (my birthday) so it's just a bunch of words (24 words) I put together really LOL. So rather than a poem, it seems to me like a nursery rhyme. Here goes:

Another Year Added - How I feel

Elated
Fated
Bemused
Amused
Expectant
Repentant
Experienced
Resilient
Amazed
Crazed
Tearful
Hopeful
Fulfilled
Strong-willed
Weary
Bleary
Confident
God-sent
Relieved
Re-conceived
Apprehensive
Pensive
Strong

Sprung??? LOL


LOL Don't mess about with Mona oh and in the words of that black j*sus guy on YouTube - Bomdigidi, u money sellin screak! Okay, honestly it's quite random, just trying to rhyme sha - and thanks to Snazzy for his contributions. Always good to have an English major as your friend. I await your comments.

Finally, this is so mean - cheating girlfriend caught on radio - listen here .

No comments:

Post a Comment