Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The 'M' Word


..................The Era (not season) is here and as much as it is supposed to be exciting, I beg to differ - it is not as exciting as it should be considering several factors including the fact that it is all we hear these days. This 'M' word seems to be talked about more than anything else since the quarter of last year (at least for me and my peers). It is a popular conversation topic with all my female friends and even some male ones too! Even relatives start to feel like they can demand an answer from you considering this 'M' word. WHAT??!

Even out of my usual chit chats (I can swear I engage in this conversation at least once a day with one friend or the other either via email, msn or on the phone - damn, technology makes singled*m more a b*tch). Anyway so during one of my daily chit-chats on msn, my friend sent me this link to watch the video of the men planning to p****** (Wtf?!! Are these men serious?)

I'm like - BARF TIME!!! (No, I mustn't be a hater!)

Because I have said and heard so much about this, I really don't want to carry on but what will my blog be without a post on this? I will try as much as possible not to use the 'M' word and sensor any related words through out this post LOL.


Typical questions like:

  • So when is your own?
  • When will he pro****?
  • Do you think you will m**** him?

....are the preliminaries. That is even for those at stage 1. So for us at Stage Zero. Are we supposed to run to that island where it pours and rains m******* proposals? There must be a plague of e**ed guys considering this high epidemic of single**m (....in Jand anyway).

The second stage is when you are there, (at that point many current spinsters are trying to get to) and there are questions like:

  • Have you picked a date?
  • Will you have it here or in Naija?
  • Who will be on your b***** train? For f**k's sake! (No I mustn't be a hater!)

Arrrghhh I guess I should be happy for those of us who have got to stages 2 and 3 and 4 and on and on and optimistic for those in stage Zero!!


If you are asking - Stage Zero is that stage .......anyways you know what I'm talking about lol if you really want to know ask me or see my chart below:

I FOUND LIKE 3 OR 4 BLOGS WHICH CLEARLY DEFINED THE STAGES WHERE WE LADIES ARE AT:


Words of Advice: Many people fail to remember that while going through these stages, you still have to live your life and be happy, so enjoy it! S*ngle or not :o)

If you agree or don't agree or have anything to say on this bl**dy topic (kidding - not really) - if you have anything to say about this 'M' word, leave a comment! Have a good week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment