Monday, June 19, 2006

A Strange Case of Bookaemia

Help! Help! SOMEBODY HELP ME! This multi-multi-tasking habit of mine is getting worse. I was looking at different blogs and my dear friends are reading "A" book each. But our dear Mona: 5 at a time!
What's more I've left everything for now cos I'm not in the reading mood this week!

I am currently reading the following:


Honestly, can somebody advise me please? It seems I have a very short attention span and get bored very easily so I just move on to the next book. As a result, I end up not finishing any of them. How do I stick to one? Commitment issues! Help!

p.s. It's the same for my tasks and to-do list, you really don't wanna know. People have lists of 101 things to do and they go through them, crossing stuff out but I do a couple and then jump to something totally different.

p.p.s. I don't normally lament on blogspot but I just had to! Check out other people's blogs and see why :o( they are all reading books and FINISHING them.

p.p.p.s. Imagine! Speaking of which, I actually LEFT what I was doing, unfinished (i.e. sorting out my files and bills) to come and write this, someone help!
HELP, HELP no honestly help. Advice pls!! Onada are you there?!

Update:
Funny after writing this, I'm inspired to just finish one now :o) maybe I needed to just let it all out or ACTUALLY motivate myself from within. I'll still appreciate any advice please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment